As a respected national organization and one of the principal national voices for Canadians of Polish descent the Polish National Union of Canada shall:
- Foster appreciation for Polish heritage in Canada through constructive dialogue with decision-makers and broader society and through the promotion of the arts and scholarship.
- Encourage Canadians of Polish descent to be full and effective participants in Canadian society.
- Promote multiculturalism and inner-cultural cooperation.
- Promote stewardship of Canadian society and communities.
- Promote and preserve the vibrancy of the Polish community in Canada.
- Develop fruitful partnerships with other organizations.